Message: Luke 11:1-13
(1) From verse 2-4, how does this prayer help us to orient ourselves in our prayer time?
(2) From verse 5-8, is the request described in the text a big and bold request? Why?
(3) From verse 11-13, what do you think about the fact that both physical and spiritual needs are mentioned in the text?
(4) Next time when we pray, try to think about what we are actually asking for. For example, when we pray for school, are we praying for scores, for the knowledge we learn, for the pride of having higher score than anyone else, for the relief of pressure, or for something else? How can we tune our deepest desire to fit the purpose of God's kingdom?
(5) How can the community group help us to grow in this area?